Answering your questions
We want you to feel totally confident joining Turo,
so have a read about why we're asking you to become a member.
1. What's happened to easyCar Club?
Admiral insurance, easyCar Club's insurance provider, has ceased to provide insurance for peer-to-peer rentals. Unfortunately, without insurance, we cannot take bookings on behalf of our members.
2. So what do I do now?
We've partnered with Turo to bring you these great rewards! Turo recently launched in the UK and is the world's largest peer-to-peer car sharing marketplace with a community of 10 million users.
- Renters get £30 off their first trip using the code EASYCAR30.*
- Owners receive a £100 bonus when they list their car and earn their first £100 on Turo.**
3. What do I have to do?
Getting your reward is simple:
- If you're an owner, sign up here to list your car and you will automatically be enrolled in the promotion.
- If you're a renter and need a car, click here and use code EASYCAR30 at checkout to get £30.
4. How is Turo different from easyCar Club?
In a lot of ways, booking a car with Turo is very similar to what you're used to with easyCar Club. All trips are covered by Allianz insurance. However, unlike easyCar Club, Turo have hundreds of thousands of cars available to book across the UK, Germany, Canada and the US, from a trusted community of over 10 million users.