What are Cookies
A cookie is a file generated when you navigate to a website and is stored on your computer or device to enhance your experience online and provide tailored information.
Cookies are used for remembering something about you so that a number of tasks can be accomplished such as logging into an account or adding items to a shopping cart while you browse.
The data collected is accessed using secure online communication technology. Access is limited to relevant individuals of easyGroup, relevant members of staff within the easy family of brands and third-party organisations we collaborate with for general business practices.
The data collected is used for the following reasons:
- To count, measure and compare the number of users visiting the site
- Understand variations in user journeys
- Analyse various sources of traffic
- Measure and improve the performance of the website
- Understand which pages and content are most popular to users
- Store message and form data between pages of the site
We respect your right to privacy; you can choose not to allow some types of cookies. We recommend disabling third-party cookies to stop tracking by advertisers. If you wish to disable all cookies, please know that features of the site may not work as expected.
Cookies can be deactivated via the setting or device history options in your Internet browser.
For details, please seehttps://cookies.insites.com/disable-cookies/ and wikihow.com
This website currently uses the following cookies